Source: Critical Keys to Vibrant Health and Longevity by Ray Gebauer based on his book “How to Cure and Prevent any Disease.”
Good News: “90% of health problems can be dealt with at home, bypassing the cost of a visit to the doctor.” This quote is by University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health.
The Bad News is: You have a 95% chance of dying prematurely and needlessly from heart disease, stroke, cancer, or diabetes.
If you continue the common (normal) lifestyle that most people live (out of ignorance) you WILL get the same tragic results that most people get! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
The Good News is: Your body has the God-given capacity to prevent, reverse, and cure virtually any disease or health condition including obesity, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, allergies, chronic fatigue, and autoimmune diseases if you provide it with the essential elements it needs.
Ten Critical Keys:
1. Purpose. When you live your life with passion, based on purpose or mission, your immune system is stronger and you are happier, and according to one study, you will live 8 years longer.
2. Connectivity. When you are connected with people where you feel appreciated and loved, and you love and forgive others, based on one study, you will live 8 years longer.
3. Peace and Joy. When you live with an optimistic faith in your future, and let go of worry and stress, your immune system will be stronger and you have a far greater chance of living to 100 years of age.
4. Regeneration Time (sleep). Those who sleep eight hours a night live longer.
5. Sunlight. Sunlight gives you Vitamin D and is essential for Vitamin A. Lack of sunlight contributes to obesity, diabetes, and depression. You need 15-60 minutes of sunlight a day.
6. Movement. 12% of all deaths are attributed to a lack of physical activity. If you want life and longevity, don’t avoid moving – get moving!
7. Spiritual Life. Without a sense of being connected to and loved by a Supreme Being, you will be unfulfilled, less happy, and more prone to sickness and premature death.
8. Water. How clean would the washing machine get your clothes with just one cup of water? Vibrant health, detoxification, and disease avoidance requires purified water – 10 to 12 glasses daily.
9. Healthy Food. Processed foods especially high glycemic food such as sugar, pasta, and potatoes is slow but sure suicide, and a prescription for heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. If you want vibrant health and longevity, honour your body with only whole healthy foods.
10. Essential Nutrients. The most important nutrients are the ones most missing. For example, of the eight essential Glyconutrients, six are missing from our food. They are absolutely essential for every function of every cell and organ. They are critical for vibrant health and longevity.
Posted with permission by Ray Gebauer